- Comments do not rule my life. Anonymous comments from others, likewise, should not run yours (pro tip!). I began writing during the emergence of “the comment section” -the dreaded comment section to be exact. These are the rules of the site (the first one again being not allowing rando negative people to ruin your day).
- Do not write a personal essay response in the comment section. Seriously. I spend a good amount of time contemplating and publishing content here! I don’t want to nor do I have to share this space with my haters. Dude! (I’m mostly trolled by men) Chill out! Keep your vitriol to 100 words or less.
- Speaking of vitriol, your personal/silly/willfully ignorant attacks will be quickly identified and summarily ignored. If your comment is unduly negative, you won’t see it published BELIEVE ME (*Donald Trump voice).
- Thoughtful analysis, even if critical is more than welcome! Hey, the mind is ever evolving and expanding.. I love folks who build or counter ideas in a way to make them better, richer. Feel free to do that.
- Do not feel free to fight in the comment section. I put up with that on Twitter but NO MORE! Not in my little corner of the internet, “NOT ON MY WATCH” (my non-lethal, definitely not a bomb watch #IStandWithAhmed).
- Okay have fun!
- Do not disappoint me.
(This list is subject to change. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about “Tha Rules” please call the toll-free number 1-800-JESUS-ONTHEMAINLINE and a representative will be more than happy to assist you! Thank you and have a nice day!)